Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers, and customers.
Okta partnered with Interlaced to further increase the IT team's departmental efficiency and to free up the team to work on value-added business initiatives. Okta engaged with Interlaced to work on the following:
- Increase Jamf Pro utilization and effectiveness
- Rebuild their imaging and deployment workflow
- Maintain organization-wide endpoint security
The partner needed to specialize in working with complex, Apple-centric environments.
Check: Interlaced is a proud member of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN), specializing in the deployment, management, and support of macOS and iOS endpoints.
The partner needed to be an expert in all-things Jamf.
Check: Interlaced is a major Jamf partner and integrator, well versed in every aspect of the platform.
The partner needed to be a deployment specialist who could hit the ground running.
Check: Interlaced specializes in
Finally, the partner needed to be adept at the hardening of macOS and iOS endpoints to meet complex compliance standards.
Check: Interlaced has years of experience using a variety of systems to enforce security polices and to auto-remediate against non-compliant macOS and iOS endpoints.
Interlaced was uniquely positioned and ready to tackle these challenges.
At a high-level, here is what accomplished:
- Rebuilt and launched a new Jamf Software Server (JSS)
- Brought Mac deployment to a usable state
- Standardized the deployment of new macOS endpoints
- Prepped Okta for Zero-Touch Deployment
- Implemented hardening requirements for macOS endpoints, including CIS parameters to meet FedRAMP
- Provided Help Desk support to end users throughout the hardening process